Skype

Madness: Betrayal Madness: Betrayal

0/10
u guise r meen

Sharing is Caring Sharing is Caring

It is simultaneously disturbing and interesting to see clocks in this role in complete sincerity. They fit, in a weird kinda way.

ROMP.FLA ROMP.FLA

made me too moist 0/10

See No, Hear No, Speak No Madness See No, Hear No, Speak No Madness

Grave:
M. Jolly

oi, dats sum cheeki bisnis m8

Somewhere Other: Hum Somewhere Other: Hum

Frontpaged, huh? This oughta bring in a few more readers. Keep it up.

cecameron responds:

Thanks a bunch! I'm super pumped.

Animation vs. Minecraft Animation vs. Minecraft

Beautiful. Enjoyed these since I was a kid. Glad to see you're keeping it up, and only improving.

Buying A Hat Buying A Hat

Thank you, I now know the proper way to buy a hat.
I've been needing this in my life.

Xcom - Squad of Squaddies Xcom - Squad of Squaddies

Excellent short. Avengedjoker mentioned the camera, but I think it's fine. Does a lot in the way of making fun of the cinematic camera during sprints and such. Other than that, I agree that the voices need a litte work. I definitely sympathize, as I've lost many a squaddie due to them not knowing what sights are. Or what aiming is. Or what guns are, for that matter.

izziedegans responds:

Pfiew! Thanks for the kind words absoluteDETH, glad you saw what I was going for. And yeah, squaddies suck assbombs ;)

Worlds Greatest Manwhore 2 Worlds Greatest Manwhore 2

I've come to expect nothing less from you than grease-on-walrus action.

Bread Grumps Bread Grumps

Noticed a bunch of little things put into the animation. Instead of pointing them all out I'm gonna say "Nice touch." and be done with that business. Also, I think you screwed up on something overall. When Barry's fancy restaurant thing is interrupted, I think it's Ross that interrupts him. I might be wrong, though. That's not why it's a 9/10, though. It just doesn't feel like a 10/10 video, that's all. I rounded it up to five when I voted on it, because I'm nice.

Comicdud responds:

it IS ross. When I set up the animation I didn't notice it was ross speaking. I honestly thought it was arin. But yeah it's doesn't have a punchline so as a video it suffers. I appreciate your comment and really high score. It is probably too high for this vid but no complaints here!