Skype
absoluteDETH

All 25 art Reviews

The cardinal matriarch The cardinal matriarch

Love your work. It looks very much like this and House Guest are the same threat, which would make sense given how close together you uploaded them.

themefinland responds:

Correct! In fact this organism has a name too, "the amalgamate" and it is featured in quite a few drawings of mine.

Time of Judgement Time of Judgement

Very nicely done. The only criticism I have is the shadows are inconsistent and Sans' head seems a bit too large for his body. Keep up the good work.

TriXeL responds:

I feel that. Trying to keep consistent shadows was a bit difficult because I never started out with a definite light source in mind. As for anatomy, yeah, seeing his head now, it looks a bit too out of proportion with his body. Thank you for the feedback, always helpful!

TWFL TWFL

Wonderful job. Always a treat to see your splatterwork nightmares come across my feed.

Thanks!

I'm tired I'm tired

Woah. This is some pretty impressive stuff. Almost too much to take in. Keep it up.

MPN2 Podcast Banner Commission MPN2 Podcast Banner Commission

Tea is the best weapon.

Rhunyc responds:

I have to agree!

Blue Blue

I like the crazy amount of buildings that can be made out in the design. Do the letters in the cloud have any sort of significance, or are they just random?

Sicsophor responds:

Thanks! The letters are just the first letters of words of lyrics that I like.

604 604

It looks like either a crack in a wall or in the bark of a tree. I like it.

IMABI IMABI

Digging the more varied colors this time, and it seems like some of the lines have a bit of a flourish to them.

Thank you. :D

Ill Ill

You do twisted faces very well, Hizu. I'd love to see more subject matter. This view on reality is interesting.

Think Twice Think Twice

Very well done! I love how you can make out facial structure without any actual details. Looking through your work and loving the hell out of it. Keep it up, dude.

DonStracci responds: