Skype

Madness: Betrayal Madness: Betrayal

0/10
u guise r meen

Sharing is Caring Sharing is Caring

It is simultaneously disturbing and interesting to see clocks in this role in complete sincerity. They fit, in a weird kinda way.

ROMP.FLA ROMP.FLA

made me too moist 0/10

A Sweet Typing Thrill A Sweet Typing Thrill

Glad to have helped with this.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

I'm glad you did! Saved me time, effort, and worries :)

Boreal Boreal

Looks promising. Had quite the bit of lag trying to walk around in areas with effects going on, like the steam and lights. Try to fix that in final.

Alx101 responds:

Thanks! Could you PM me your PC specs and what browser you used? I didn't encounter any lag myself when testing it out, but I do run it on a pretty high end machine too.

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

Loved this game.
While I'm not LGBT, I've got full support for them. I chose what I would've chosen, that is, being brutally honest with any hint of sarcasm I could throw in, and got a sickening form of pride in getting punched in the face for it. I saw it coming.
In the end, it really doesn't matter, though, does it?
Some curious side of me wants to know the story as it happened, but again, it doesn't matter.
Nick was happy in the end.

An Improv on Freedom An Improv on Freedom

Always a pleasure.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

I'm glad to hear that, thank you :)

Return Return

LucidShadowDreamer has been slowly introducing me to your work, and I find myself thoroughly grateful for this. If there ever was a piece that required the entirety of the soul to comprehend; The immensity of human suffering to grasp; The sweet sorrowful lament of a grief stricken deity to epitomize; It's this one. It recalls a faint image of the past, perhaps one too painful to fully remember, but one that brands your heart all the same. The sweeping melody and weeping strings describe without words the unfathomable depths of loss, in which beauty is inextricably entangled for all of time. One fails to supply words sufficient enough to do this piece justice, for there are no words that can seed such a wellspring of emotion as this does...

Thank you.

Phonometrologist responds:

I must apologize for not replying sooner. I don't take these for granted, especially when it's as poetic as this. I find myself reading this over from time to time in admiring the smooth alliteration in the message/ image you have put forth by your interpretation. And I'd have to agree with what you've said that where emotions fail to put into words, music may then suffice in bridging that gap.
>>It recalls a faint image of the past, perhaps one too painful to fully remember
I find that statement to stand out for me from the rest. It reminds me of what music does for me and that is to strike up a feeling... of what I have once forgotten.

Mad Microphone Test Mad Microphone Test

Aha, so I'm not the only one that will upload two different versions of something affixed to each other in order to augur a positive response from either similar quality piece.
Your singing could use some work, but I'm sure you knew that. Accents aside, you support your sound little to none, sing from the throat, and have wide vowels.
Regardless of any mistakes, it still took some courage to just throw together a cover and upload it where everyone can see.
I prefer the second one, as you were able to support just a tiny bit better after backing off.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Well, more than that, I want to know which settings work better for the microphone. I actually don't really intend to use it for recording singing in general, but more for intruments and talking (potential voice acting). But yeah, sure :p
I recorded the second version today, when no one was home, and I had access to my other piano with better sound and a better location for the microphone, which gave me the idea to try it again. If I was really serious though, I would have set up mattresses all over my room, recorded the piano separately, and I would have stood up while singing and actually practiced on beforehand. I don't have the time for that though, nore the will. This, I will probably do if I ever write a song of my own though :3

My singing could use tons of work! Lucky for me, I'm a pianist, and not a singer :)
I'm not even trying at any specific accent (well, apart from the redneck one, which I didn't upload, although it was clearly the funniest version). The vowel thing is probably because I come from Finland, where vowels are more used than consonants, and are pronounced differently than in the U.S.

I don't think it took a lot of courage though, I was pretty much joking about that. Years ago, it would have taken some courage. But you'll notice that as we grow up, we don't usually become embarrassed as easily as when we're still in school age. It's not because we have better self-esteem I think, but more because we learn to take criticism, and accept it, which is an important part of growing up. This is even more true for artists like me, who are used to being on stage. It's always fun to turn one's own incompetence into jokes though, I've done it several times live, and have gotten good reactions. Then, no matter how bad you perform after that, people will still remember the performance with a positive mood (if the prepping was done well), and if you perform masterfully, it will be a nice surpire :)
Experience talking ;)

I think the second version is better too. The audio levels seem more properly at balance, and you can't hear me breathing and doing other weird mouth noises as much either.

Thanks for the review and for the ridiculously high score!

The cardinal matriarch The cardinal matriarch

Love your work. It looks very much like this and House Guest are the same threat, which would make sense given how close together you uploaded them.

themefinland responds:

Correct! In fact this organism has a name too, "the amalgamate" and it is featured in quite a few drawings of mine.

Time of Judgement Time of Judgement

Very nicely done. The only criticism I have is the shadows are inconsistent and Sans' head seems a bit too large for his body. Keep up the good work.

TriXeL responds:

I feel that. Trying to keep consistent shadows was a bit difficult because I never started out with a definite light source in mind. As for anatomy, yeah, seeing his head now, it looks a bit too out of proportion with his body. Thank you for the feedback, always helpful!

TWFL TWFL

Wonderful job. Always a treat to see your splatterwork nightmares come across my feed.

Sicsophor responds: